Thursday, December 4, 2008

So far so good.

Roland is continuing to progress with no real problems. He's not even needing the medicine for pain. The biggest thing he's facing in being cooped up in bed. Fortunately, he's come into a little stash of new toys that can be used in bed. So he's been watching TV, playing video games, and playing with new toys. What a deal. Personally I keep wanting to wrestle with him because that's what I do with all my kids almost every day. I think Ivan's going to start pulling away as he is already bigger and stronger than Roland.

Today Gina and I have been exhausted from what we've been too but life goes on. I'm back at work trying to catch up from the time i was off. Gina is back running Ivan's program as well as taking care of Roland, so basically she is being Supermom as usual. Did I mention I think Gina is the most amazing mother on the planet? I only say that because it's true :-).

I'll post if anything happens but it may not be every day. The best way to follow a blog that's not updated everyday is to use a reader. You can download one here: Google Reader.

Thanks again to everyone. Gina and I can see Christ in all of you. May He bless you and your families as much as He has blessed ours.

Gina wanted me to mention that if you have e-mailed her and haven't received a reply, don't worry, you'll be getting one soon, she's been very busy taking care of Roland and Ivan (you know, that Supermom thing).

No comments: